|Rosemary - Lemon Nuts|
1 pound (450-500g) unsalted mixed nuts (walnuts, pecans, and cashews)
2 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
½ tsp cumin
1 Tbsp white sesame seeds
Zest of 1 lemon (use a micro plane to zest the lemon)
1 to 2 tsp kosher salt (depending on how salty you like them)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix the nuts in a large bowl.
3. Combine the chopped rosemary, cumin, sesame seeds, lemon zest and kosher salt in a small bowl and mix until fully combined.
4. Add the maple syrup to the nut mix and toss until nuts are fully coated.
5. Once the nuts are fully covered with maple syrup, add the rosemary mixture on teaspoon at a time, mixing each time, to ensure that it is evenly distributed.
6. Pour the nut mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
One recipe will fit on a cookie sheet with sides.
7. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes; stirring every six minutes. Cool.
8. Store in an airtight container for up to one week. Or, refrigerate to store for a longer period.